Mount Saint Agnes Academy, founded by the Sisters of Charity, has been providing excellence in private Catholic education in Bermuda since 1890. From the Early Learning Program & Kindergarten through Grade 12, MSA offers an internationally recognized curriculum for our students, enhanced by their values of the Catholic faith and culture. MSA is an Alberta Accredited International School.
MSA is seeking qualified, self-motivated and experienced professionals as follows:
Substitute Teachers – Early Learning Program (Age 4), Kindergarten to Grade 12
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education.
- Teaching experience with demonstrated success.
- Experience in the delivery of instruction in a differentiated classroom.
- Be registered or qualified to be registered with the Bermuda Educators’ Council.
- Have proven ability in the use of technology in the delivery of the
- Commitment to Catholic Education is essential.
- Experience teaching the Alberta Programs of Study would be an asset.
Applications will be handled in strict confidence. Preference will be given to practicing Roman Catholics who can assist in maintaining our Catholic identity and foster the Catholic faith development of our students.
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE A RESUME WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- National status
- Details of secondary and higher education, including dates
- Full qualifications with dates
- Full details of teaching and any other experience
- Three letters of reference with contact information for persons willing to provide
- confidential information.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7TH, 2016
APPLICANTS ARE REQUESTED TO E-MAIL THEIR COMPLETED APPLICATION TO:
Susan Moench, Principal, Mount Saint Agnes Academy
Mount Saint Agnes Academy provides a welcoming, safe, positive, supportive, Catholic learning community that enables all students to be successful in their learning.
As a community of learners, we:
- Pray, celebrate and learn together
- Model Christian faith through actions and words
- Respect individual differences
- Provide strategies to meet student needs
- Empower students and staff to achieve success
- Embrace life-long learning
Mount Saint Agnes Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.